The Beer Lab Reopening Guidelines
The Beer Lab – Covid 19 Secure – New Pub Rules For New Times.
Welcome to The Beer Lab. We have put together these guidelines and new rules together so as to make everybody’s visit as safe and enjoyable as possible. While laying out the way of the new normal and helping you understand how things will be done so as to maintain as safe an environment for everyone, yourselves, the staff and other guests. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding at this time and for visiting us today.
1. Please wait at the door to be shown to an available seat by a member of staff. If there is a queue please remember social distance guidelines and do not block the pavement.
2. Upon arrival to assist the government’s test & trace scheme, please send an e mail to the secure server firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of at least one person in your group, their contact phone number. If you could include the e mail title “arrival”, and the same when you leave with the title “departure”, this will record the times of your visit in a secure manner. These e mails will be deleted after 21 days and will not be used for any other purposes bar test & trace. We hope you understand the importance of this. If you do not have e mail facility on your phone please see us and we will send this for you.
3. Please use the hand gel on arrival at the door.
4. When taking your seats please be mindful of social distancing and follow the staff to the table in as direct a way as possible.
5. Please do not queue inside the pub. All persons inside must remain seated at the given table at all times unless visiting the toilet.
6. Please do not move the furniture or tables. These have been distanced with safety in mind.
7. A member of staff will take your order for drinks at the table. If you need any assistance or questions please just ask.
8. Your drinks will be served to you at the table. A tab will be opened for each table and can be settled on departure at the table, preferably contactless card payments, but cash will still be taken.
9. Please try not to queue for the toilets but wait until they are free before moving from the table.
10. Sorry but no children will be allowed in until further notice, the only exceptions are babies in pushchairs.
11. Please keep your dogs on a short leash at all times.
12. For customers who are drinking on the benches outside we must also make you aware at this time that should the weather turn wet, or cold, you may only enter the pub and take up a table by speaking to the staff first, and a space being available. There is no standing to drink outside or inside at any time.
13. Please do not return any glasses to the bar, we appreciate your help, but today please make your way out in the most direct way, thanks.
14. It’s obvious, but we’ve been asked to say it, please wash your hands using our antibacterial soap when visiting the toilets. Feel free to use the hand gel too.
Many thanks again for your custom and understanding with the guidelines, Ryan & the Team.